Terms and Conditions of Trade
- In these conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "Account Customers" means the Customer who has been setup with a credit account by the Company;
- "Company" means Unideal Ltd (Company Number 11104986) and whose registered office is situated at 28-30 Union Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1ED, United Kingdom.
- "Contract" means the contract between the Company and the Customer for the sale and purchase of Goods which shall be subject to these Conditions;
- "Customer" means the person, firm, company or other legal entity (including without limitation any hospital, prison or government agency) placing an order with the Company;
- "Conditions" means these terms and conditions;
- "Goods" means all those goods and materials which are to be supplied to the Customer by the Company under the Contract;
- Words in the singular shall include the plural and vice versa, references to any gender shall include the others and references to legal persons shall include natural persons and vice versa.
- The headings in these conditions are intended for reference only and shall not affect their construction.
Below are listed our terms and conditions of sale. These terms and conditions apply to all transactions effected through the website or by any other electronic or physical mode of communication which results in a business transaction with the company. These terms and conditions apply to all business activities of the company – not just limited to the website. It is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions. No other conditions whether or not inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions shall apply. All orders that you place on this website or by any other means which result in a business transaction will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions for supply in the United Kingdom.
- IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the www.loveclean.co.uk website (see date above), and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website and/or placing subsequent orders with the company shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- If the Company is hindered or prevented from fulfilling any contractual obligation due to any cause beyond their reasonable control or by their inability to produce any goods, the Company may at its absolute discretion delay the performance of or cancel the whole or any part of the contract without incurring any liability whatsoever.
- You confirm that you have the authority to bind any business on whose behalf you place an order with the company by any mode of communication. Customers entering into transactions with the Company expressly warrant that they are authorised to accept and are accepting these Terms and Conditions not only for themselves but also as agents for and on behalf of all other persons who are, or may become, interested in the Company's goods, whether in whole or part.
- Using the website may require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved login name and password ("Password Details"). Information that you provide on this website and by email or letter must be accurate and complete. All Passwords Details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Password Details or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately.
- Where a Customer 'deals as a consumer as defined in Section 12(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 (as amended) these Terms and Conditions are subject to the Consumer's statutory rights, including but not limited to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. The Company shall in no way be entitled to exclude or limit such statutory rights.
- The detail contained in the website is for information purposes only. E&OE. Images are for illustration purposes only. Due to many factors, the item despatched may not necessarily look like the image displayed. We display details of products with images and prices as an indication of our intention to either offer these items straight from stocks held or source it from reputable European manufacturers or other wholesalers or suppliers.
- At no time, do we imply that the item ordered will be in stock for the delivery straight away? All medical equipment is ordered on a back to back basis [when you order from us, we will place an order with our supplier] from a manufacturer or another wholesaler or a supplier. If an item is not in stock, we will inform you of an estimated time of delivery. However, the time of delivery will not be considered as part of a sales contract.
- Except as expressly stated in writing, the Company makes no representation as to the fitness of purpose or suitability of any goods sold for any purposes whatsoever. The Customer acknowledges that neither the Company nor its employees have any professional or medical qualifications to advise as to fitness for purpose or suitability. The Customer acknowledges that no representatives have been made by the Company other than those incorporated in the Company’s catalogue, quotation and these Conditions and that goods have been selected and ordered by the Customer using their own skill and judgement.
- Products displayed on the website indicate we have access to them whether they are stocked in our warehouse or our supplier’s warehouse. We do not stock items which sell very irregularly, expensive medical equipment, refrigerators, furniture and other high-value items. We have arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers who will either deliver the product, within a few days to you directly from their warehouse or deliver it to us. We will keep you informed about the progress of your order. Items which are in stock in our warehouse are typically delivered in a reasonable time. In our experience, our delivery partners do a great job, and we rarely have delivery problems.
- Special offers and discounts are not available in conjunction with any other offers.
- Goods are sold on the understanding that they will be used for their intended purpose. No responsibility will be accepted by the seller, for trained or untrained personnel without qualified supervision using or misusing equipment supplied by the seller. All offers made by the company and on the website, are subject to stock availability. The seller reserves the right to restrict or refuse any orders for application of credit at any time. The seller takes special care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions, whilst given as a guide in good faith are subject to alteration by the seller without notice. All colours in our printed materials and on the websites are as near as the printing process and technology will allow.
- FORMATION OF CONTRACT
- These Conditions shall apply to all orders received by the Company from a Customer for supply of goods (the Goods) in the United Kingdom. These Conditions will prevail over any terms and conditions on the Customer's order form, form of contract or any other communication sent by the Customer to the Company and the placing of an order for, or the acceptance of, the Goods by the Customer shall indicate unqualified acceptance of these Conditions. No other conditions whether or not inconsistent with these Conditions shall apply.
- No employee, representative, agent or sales person has the Company's authority to vary, amend or waive any of these Conditions on behalf of the Company and no amendment or additions to any of these Conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted in writing by a director of the Company or set out as a special condition in the order confirmation.
- The Company hereby notifies the Buyer that telephone calls received by the Company's order processing and customer support departments may be monitored for quality control, staff training and service improvement purposes.
- Each order for Goods will be deemed to be an offer by the Customer to purchase the Goods upon these Conditions (the Order). A contract shall not be formed until the Goods are despatched (the Contract).
- All controlled drugs, being any substance as listed in Schedule 2 of The Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and Schedule 1 to 5 of The Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time) will require a Doctors' signature to be received with each order request.
- Goods are subject to availability, in the event that the Company is unable to supply the Goods, the Customer will be informed as soon as possible. An alternative will be offered or a full refund will be given where the Company has already received payment for those Goods.
- The terms and conditions herein also apply to ALL orders placed using any mode of communication
- The confirmation emailed after you submit an order is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from The Company. The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will confirm your order by email/phone informing you of any items not available for despatch in that order. At your request items will be put on "back order" or cancelled.
- OVERSEAS ORDERS
- We welcome orders from anywhere in the world. Please remember carriage will vary on destination, weight and method of shipment.
- When ordering goods for the delivery outside the United Kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach the specified destination. Any additional charges for Customs Clearance must be paid by you. The company has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. It is the purchasers’ responsibility to comply with laws and regulations in the country of destination.
- Carriage charges applied on the website is for guidance. A true carriage charge will be emailed after the goods have been packed to ascertain the volumetric weight.
- All overseas payments for goods ordered from The Company must be paid by wire transfer to our bank. Bank details will be made available on the Pro-forma invoice.
- A quotation by the Company shall not constitute an offer, and there shall be no binding contract until the company has accepted the order by fulfilling the order. A quotation shall be valid only for the period stated, and if no period is stated, 30 days from the date of quotation.
- The Company reserves the right to alter any specification or any goods and to withdraw the availability of any goods without notification.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, all prices quoted by the Company are exclusive of Value Added Tax, which shall be due at the ruling rate on the date of the Company’s invoice to the Customer.
- Additional carriage charges will be levied on certain bulky items.
- Additional carriage charges will be levied on overseas deliveries and to Scotland and Offshore Islands.
- CUSTOMER'S AUTHORITY
Customers entering into transactions with the Company expressly warrant that they are authorised to accept and are accepting these Conditions.
- DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS
Details and specifications of Goods will be as set out in the Company's website and current catalogue/marketing materials. The Company reserves the right to alter specifications of any given product and to withdraw any item or promotion without explanation or notification. Current specifications can be confirmed on the website, with the Company by telephone or email.
- The price for the Goods will be the price set out in the Company's current catalogue or websites or any specific sales promotional material (unless advised by the Company differently at point of purchase). Where the Company offers category and volume discounts on the Goods, details of such discounts and of any Goods which are not included within such discounts are published on http://www.loveclean.co.uk/.
- In the unlikely event that the price of an item has been incorrectly advertised the Company will contact the Customer to ask whether the Customer wishes to proceed at the correct price. If not, or the Company is unable to obtain the Customers instructions, the Company will cancel the Order and a full refund will be given where the Company has already received payment for those Goods.
- The Company reserves the right to change any price without notice.
- The Company shall be entitled to increase the price for the Goods at any time prior to delivery to take account of increases in costs including (but not limited to) labour, overheads and transport.
- Costs of packaging, carriage and any applicable sales tax, duty, customs duties and all other taxes, duties and expenses in respect of the Goods, will be added to the price where relevant. All prices quoted are subject to VAT at the prevailing standard rate. Any organisations that are exempt from VAT, must provide a validated certificate at the time of ordering.
- The Company may at its sole discretion agree to set up a Customer on a credit account. Standard method of payment for credit accounts is by cheque or bank transfer BACS.
- The Customer shall make payment for the Goods in full not later than the end of the month after the month in which the invoice for the Goods is dated. The Company shall be entitled to invoice each instalment as and when delivery has been made. All goods delivered remain the property of Unideal Ltd until they are paid for in full. Timely payment shall be the essence of the Contract. The Company may accept alternative methods of payments, at its sole discretion.
- With respect to all other accounts full upfront payment is required at the time the order is received. The Company currently accepts payments by credit/debit card or BACS. By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order or purchase, you confirm that the card being used is yours or that you are authorised to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of the card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order or purchase, we will not be obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We will not be liable for the item not being delivered or provided to you. We are not responsible for the card issuer or bank charging the holder of the card as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order or purchase.
- In the event of overdue payment the Company may charge interest at the higher of a rate of four per cent above the base lending rate as set by Barclays Banks plc or such rate as is set down in any relevant statute. Such interest will accrue, compounded on a daily basis, from the date upon which payment was due until payment in full has been received and shall continue both before and after judgment and the Company will be entitled to suspend delivery of subsequent Orders and any agreed discounts until the outstanding amount has been received.
- Where, after acceptance of an order, the Company has grounds for believing that Customer may not be able to fulfil its payment obligations, the Company shall be entitled to require from the Customer suitable security for such payment obligations prior to delivery of the Goods.
- The Customer shall not purport to set off or withhold any payment claimed or due from the Company under any Contract.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- RISK AND OWNERSHIP FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
- Except as otherwise provided in these Conditions, the risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the Goods in accordance with clause.
- The Company shall retain title to and ownership of the Goods and the Customer will hold them as Company's bailee and fiduciary agent until the Company has received payment in full of all sums due under the Contract. If payments received from the Account Customer are not stated to refer to a particular invoice the Company may appropriate such payments to any outstanding invoice at the Company's discretion.
- Until payment of the purchase price the Customer shall be the bailee of the Goods and except where otherwise permitted by the Company in writing the Goods shall be stored separately from any goods which belong to the Customer or any third party, and shall be clearly marked and identifiable as being the Company's property.
- If the Account Customer fails to make any payment to the Company when due, compounds with its creditors, executes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors, has a bankruptcy order made against it or being a company, enters into voluntary or compulsory liquidation or has an administrator or administrative receiver or receiver appointed over all or part of its assets or takes or suffers any similar action in consequence of debt or becomes insolvent or if the Company has reasonable cause to believe that any of these events is likely to occur:
- the Customer grants the Company the right to enter without prior notice any premises where Goods owned by it may be, and to repossess and dispose of any Goods owned by it so as to discharge any sums owed to it by the Customer under this or any other contract; and
- the Customer's right to sell or otherwise dispose of the Goods shall terminate immediately; and
- the Company shall have the right to withhold delivery of any undelivered Goods and stop any Goods in transit; and
- any and all sums unpaid in respect of the Goods supplied under the Contract shall become immediately due and payable. Unless the Company expressly elects otherwise, any contract between the Company and the Account Customer for the supply of Goods shall remain in existence notwithstanding any exercise by the Company of its rights under this clause 8.
- The Goods shall, once the risk has passed to the Customer in accordance with this clause 8 or otherwise, be and remain at the Customer's risk at all times unless and until the Company has retaken possession of them and the Customer shall comprehensively insure the Goods against loss or damage by accident, fire, theft or other risks usually covered by insurance in the type of business carried out by the Customer.
- CANCELLATION OR AMENDMENT OF ORDERS
The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to meet Customers' individual requirements but the Company shall be under no obligation to accept cancellation or other amendment to any Order or any part of an Order once accepted by the Company. Where the Company agrees such cancellation or amendment to an Order, it is on the understanding that a reasonable cancellation or amendment charge, as detailed in Clause 16, may be levied at the Company's sole discretion.
We aim to process all refunds within 15 working days.
- DELIVERIES AND CARRIAGE
- All Orders will be despatched by the most appropriate route. Where a Customer suggests an alternative route or places an Order outside the normal schedule, the Company shall have the right to charge the entire cost of delivery, irrespective of the value of the Order. See website for details.
- The Goods shall be delivered to the address stated in the Contract and the signature of an employee or agent of the Buyer at such address on the Seller's delivery note shall be conclusive proof of the delivery of the Goods. Any special delivery requirements or difficulties in delivering (e.g. narrow doorways, stairs, and restricted access) should be made known to the Company at the time of placing the Order and may be subject to additional costs. The Company cannot accept responsibility for any difficulties in delivery as a consequence of information or lack of information supplied by the customer.
- The Company will use reasonable endeavours to deliver each of the Customer's Orders for the goods within the time agreed when the Company accepts an Order and, if no time is agreed, then within a reasonable time, but the time of delivery is not of the essence. If, despite those endeavours, the Company is unable for any reason to fulfil any delivery on the specified date, the Company will not be deemed in breach of the Contract, nor (for the avoidance of doubt) will the Company have any liability to the customer for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused (including as a result of negligence) by any delay or failure in delivery. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the customer to cancel the Order or to receive a refund of any monies paid unless and until the customer has given 14 days' notice to the Company requiring the delivery to be made and the Company has not fulfilled delivery within that period. The customer shall have no other remedy in respect of late delivery. All goods are sold subject to reasonable availability and where appropriate, the Company reserves the right to substitute materials of equivalent or superior specification without notice.
- The Company reserves the right to make an administration fee towards the carriage of orders under £100.00 ex VAT.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Contract, the price of the Goods shall not include the cost of delivery where the agreed delivery location is within the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands. In the case of 'special deliveries' (i.e. deliveries that are not normal scheduled deliveries) a separate charge will be specified in the Contract. Any orders that are not to main land UK may incur additional costs. These will be advised to the Customer prior to the Order being despatched. See website for details.
- Goods shipped direct from suppliers may be subject to additional carriage charges. Any additional charges will be advised prior to the Order being despatched to the Customer.
- If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Goods on the date of delivery the Company will be entitled, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to its other rights, either:
- to store the Goods at the risk of the Customer and the Customer shall pay all costs and expenses of such storage (including any insurance) and any additional costs of carriage incurred; or
- to terminate the Contract with immediate effect and dispose of the Goods as the Company may determine.
- The Company reserves the right to deliver in instalments at its discretion. Where delivery is by instalment, each instalment shall be treated as a separate contract and the failure by the Company to deliver any one or more instalments in accordance with these Conditions, or any claim by the Customer in respect of any one or more instalments shall not entitle the Customer to treat the Contract as a whole as repudiated.
- The Customer shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any costs or losses incurred by the Seller as a result of the Customer's failure to take delivery of the Goods on the delivery date (in which case such indemnity shall include any additional storage charges) or cancellation of any order.
- In the event of non-arrival of Goods, the Customer must inform the Company within 14 days of the date of the invoice or e-mail advice of despatch, otherwise no claim can be considered.
- Some special medical equipment and furniture orders may take up to 4 weeks for to deliver from the time you place an order with us.
- An extra handling charge will be incurred for re-dispatched parcels.
- In the event of non-arrival of goods, Customers must inform the Company within 7 days of the date of the invoice or advice of despatch. Otherwise, no claim can be considered.
- Normal published carriage charges apply to orders weighing up to 30KG packed in a rigid cardboard carton of up to 18x18x18 inches, regardless of the monetary value. If an order consists of bulk items [paper products - couch rolls, toilet tissue, hand towels, etc.; bulk gloves' orders, pulp and plastic products, low-cost bulk surgical items and dressing packs, purified water, etc.] which would increase the volumetric weight of the consignment, the company reserves the right to make an additional charge to cover the extras charged by the courier company.
- Any orders that are outside mainland UK will incur additional costs. This additional cost may not appear in the shopping basket. For the purpose of delivery by The Company, Mainland UK will be considered as any address in England, Wales and Scotland, but excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands as described by UPS on their website. The additional cost will be advised to the Customer prior to the Order being despatched. Bulk Item Surcharge will apply.
- If for any reason, we have to put an item on back order and deliver your order in separate consignments, we will only charge you for one delivery.
- All goods are despatched using external courier companies including UKMail, Parcel Force and Royal Mail. All Orders will be despatched by the most appropriate route. Where a Customer suggests an alternative route or places an Order outside the normal schedule, the Company shall have the right to charge the entire cost of delivery, irrespective of the value of the Order. See website for details.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- Information that you provide or which we obtain about you, your business or the Directors/Members of your business will be held in our computer and manual systems and used for credit scoring; administration of your account; customer and product analysis; market research and to improve the products and services we offer. We may monitor calls as described in Clause 3.1.
- Unless the Customer contacts the Company to say otherwise, the Company will provide your business name and address, details (including dates of supply) of the products and services you take to manufacturers (either directly or through a data services provider) to enable the manufacturers to understand preferences, ensure satisfactory stock levels and improve products and services.
- The Company may carry out credit checks with licensed credit agencies or guarantors. The Company may keep a record of the search.
- The Company may, with your consent, send you information by email, phone or post about other products and services (including those from other organisations) in which you may be interested.
- FORCE MAJEURE
The Company will not be liable to the Customer for any failure or delay in delivery of the Goods if it is due to any event beyond the reasonable control of the Company. The Company will be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations and shall not be liable for any loss or damage occasioned to the Customer thereby.
- WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
- The following provisions of this Condition 17 set out the Company's entire liability (including liability for the acts and omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) in respect of:
- any breach of the Contract; and
- any representation (other than fraudulent misrepresentation) statement or tortious act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with the Contract.
- Goods are supplied according to the descriptions and specifications given on the website, in the relevant catalogues or marketing materials of the Company. Unless otherwise advised to the Customer on acceptance of the Order the Company gives no warranty other than that offered by the manufacturers of the Goods. The Company makes no representation as to the suitability of fitness of any goods for any particular purpose unless expressly given or made in Company brochures or websites. For details of manufacturer's warranties, refer to the to the manufacturers own description and specification.
- In the event that an item is defective within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended from time to time) the Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to replace or repair the Goods as an alternative to refunding the purchase price.
- In the event that the Customer has a valid claim for any defect, loss, damage or non-compliance with the Contract the Company's only obligations in respect of such defect, loss, damage or non-compliance shall be to:
- make good any shortage or non-delivery; and/or
- at its option replace the items concerned or refund the cost of such Goods to the Customer and any transport costs incurred by the Customer in connection with the delivery of the Goods in question and/or their return to the Company. In the event that the Company agrees to a replacement, the original items of concern must be returned within the following timeframes:
- Goods requiring temperature-controlled storage will be accepted to correct a delivery error or faulty product only. In this case, the Goods must be returned in accordance with MHRA guidelines within 24 hours of delivery and must have been stored correctly whilst on the Customer's premises. (ii) Pharmaceutical goods (other than those requiring temperature-controlled storage) must be returned within 5 days of delivery.
- Goods will not be accepted by the Seller for return other than accordance with the Medicines Control Agency's document on Good Distribution Practice (Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use).
- The Company shall not be liable for a breach of this warranty where:
- the Goods have been improperly altered in any way whatsoever, or been subject to misuse or unauthorised repair by the Customer;
- the Goods have been improperly installed or connected by the Customer;
- the Goods have been opened, partly used or the seals or labels have been removed or tampered with;
- the Goods have been damaged by fire, water, smoke or chemicals;
- any maintenance requirements relating to the Goods have not been complied with by the Customer;
- any instructions as to the storage of the Goods have not been complied with by the Customer in all respects;
- the Customer has failed to notify the Company of any visible or suspected defects or damage within 3 days of delivery where the defect or damage should be apparent on reasonable inspection, or within 5 days of the same coming to the knowledge of the Customer where the defect or damage is not one which should be apparent on reasonable inspection. It shall be the responsibility of the Customer promptly to check the Goods for quantity and patent defects following delivery by the Company.
- If the Customer fails to give notice in accordance with condition 17.5.7 above the items delivered shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the Contract and without prejudice to earlier acceptance by the Customer it shall be bound to accept and pay for the same accordingly and all claims in respect of non-delivery, loss, damage, defect or non-compliance shall thereafter be wholly barred.
- Any Goods returned under clause 17 or clause 18 must be accompanied by a returns note, which the Company will supply to the Customer upon request. Failure to do so will render any claim for credit null and void. Any credit will only be raised after satisfactorily passing inspection by the Company's distribution centre. The Company reserves the right to request photographic evidence. The Company accepts no responsibility for Goods whilst in transit back to the Company.
- Where a breakage has occurred or it is suspected that the Goods have been tampered with or misappropriated in any way the Customer should retain the complete packaging and the Company and the carriers should be notified immediately. Claims cannot be considered unless these conditions are observed and the Goods returned in the time frames stipulated in clause 17.4 (b).
- No replacements are available whilst goods are exchanged, replaced or repaired.
- Subject to condition 17.12 the Company shall not be liable for any costs, claims, damages or expenses, whether arising out of any tortious act or omission, any breach of contract or statutory duty, of an indirect or consequential nature or that are calculated by reference to profits, income, production or accruals or loss of such profits, income, production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such costs, claims, damages or expenses on a time basis.
- Subject to condition 17.12 the aggregate liability of the Company to the Customer for any loss or damage (whether asserted by the Customer or third parties) of whatever nature and caused as set out in Condition 17.1 shall be limited to and in no circumstances shall exceed the total invoice price of the Goods in respect of which the claim relates and any transport costs, less any discount given and excluding VAT.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall operate so as to exclude or in any way limit either party's liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or any other liability that may not be excluded for limited as a matter of English law.
- Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon the Company in respect of any defect in the Goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Customer, its servants or agents including in particular (but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) any failure by the Customer to comply with any recommendations of the Company as to storage and handling of the Goods.
- The Company makes no representation or warranty that use of the Goods does not infringe the rights of any third party and the Company accepts no liability in this respect.
- Except as provided for in these Conditions, any conditions and/or warranties, (whether express or implied by statute or common law or howsoever) including but without limitation those of satisfactory quality or of fitness for a particular purpose (even if that purpose is made known expressly or by implication to the Company) are hereby excluded.
- NON-FAULTY RETURNED GOODS
- Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis. Returns of non-faulty goods will only be accepted at the sole discretion of and with the prior written permission of the Company. Permission must be obtained within 24 hours from time of delivery. In the event that permission is given then the Customer will be refunded in full. Where the Company agrees to the return of non-faulty Goods, such items must be returned in the following time frame.
- Goods requiring temperature-controlled storage must be returned in accordance with MHRA guidelines within 24 hours of delivery and must have been stored correctly whilst on the Customer's premises.
- If any non-faulty Goods are returned, they must be unused, in original packaging, they must not be relabelled, tamper evident seals must be intact and the Goods must be fit for sale
- The cost of carriage of non-faulty returned Goods accepted by the Company is the responsibility of the Customer. The Company shall be entitled to impose a handling charge at a rate of 25% on net invoice value or a minimum handling charge of £15.00 for all cancellations, amendments and non-faulty returned Goods.
- Items made to Customer's own specification or have been specifically ordered will not be accepted for return unless faulty in accordance with condition 17.
- Temperature controlled and pharmaceutical items will not be accepted for return unless faulty in accordance with condition 17.
- Any Goods returned under this condition 16 must be accompanied by a returns note, which the Company will supply to the Customer upon request. Failure to do so will render any claim for credit null and void. Any credit will only be raised after satisfactorily passing inspection by the Company's distribution centre. The Company reserves the right to request photographic evidence. The Company accepts no responsibility for Goods whilst in transit back to the Company.
The waiver by the Company of any right to exercise any right or to insist on the strict performance of any provision of the Contract, shall not operate as a waiver of, or preclude any further exercise or enforcement of (as the case may be) or other exercise or enforcement by the Company of that or any other right or provision.
Each provision of the Contract is severable and distinct from the others. The parties intend that every such provision shall be and remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. If such provision is or at any time becomes to any extent invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law, it shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of the Contract but (except to that extent in the case of that provision) it and all other provisions of the Contract shall continue in full force and effect and their validity, legality and enforceability shall not be thereby be affected or impaired.
- CONTRACTS (RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES) ACT 1999
No person who is not a party to this Agreement is entitled to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- PROPER LAW
These Terms and Condition and any Contract shall be governed by & construed according to the law of England and the Customer submits to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- COMPANY DETAILS
This website is operated by Unideal Ltd (referred to as The Company / we / our / us"). As a user of this website (referred to as "you/your") you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make ("use/using") is subject to the terms and conditions herein.
Company Registration Number: 4074035.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR GPS PROMOTIONS
Specific products are excluded from any 'global' equipment and disposable discounts that may be agreed. We ensure that the list of excluded products is short, and details of the products will be made available here.
Please contact us for additional information on these exclusions.
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
- If you are planning to use our products for business purposes, please make sure that you are covered by the appropriate insurance. Where you decide to use the products in the course of a business, we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose. Our maximum liability to business users arising out of or in connection with the products shall be limited to the replacement value of the product in question (except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in respect of fraud). In relation to business users, we do not accept liability for the fitness of goods for business purposes, nor do we accept liability for loss of use of the item nor any loss over and above the cost of the item in the event of a claim for breach of warranty or condition.
- The Company shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links and references to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website or access a recommended resource we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices of such websites or resources the content of such websites or resources, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by The Company.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer, assign, or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
- If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- No delay or failure by The Company to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of The Company.
- These terms and conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and The Company relating to ordering goods from The Company.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in the copyright owners.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
||Shipping and Delivery
After you have made your purchase, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been placed.
|Methods of payment available are based on the country from which the order was received and the total order amount.
Powered by Unideal Ltd © 2016-2020